Car Park Facilities at Wellside Medical Centre, Burton Road, Derby
We are pleased to be able to offer a number of car park spaces at our main surgery site. The car park is shared with the neighbouring Charnwood Surgery and spaces are for Doctors, senior staff and patients only. Parking is at the vehicle owner's risk and neither surgery is liable for any vehicle or its contents.
We can by no means guarantee a parking space for everyone because we only have a finite number of spaces to offer. Therefore car parking will only ever be available on a first come first served basis.
We request that all patients use the car park in a manner that is considerate to others and we expect the following common sense guidelines to be observed:
- Please park only in marked bays.
- Please do not park in spaces marked for 'Doctors Only' & please do not block access to or from these spaces. Doctors have to attend emergencies and need constant access.
- Please do not park in hatched areas. These should be kept clear at all times given that emergency vehicles routinely require clear access to both surgeries.
- Please only park in a disabled bay if you are entitled to do so.
- Please do not block the entrance to the car park. We do not encourage queueing.
- We offer spaces for the duration of your visit to the surgery only. Therefore please vacate the car park promptly following your consultation with the Doctor or Nurse.
Finally, because we cannot guarantee a space for every patient we do advise that you leave plenty of time for parking in order that you may arrive at the surgery in good time for your appointment. There are several local car parks in the close vicinity. However, these may well be Pay & Display. Therefore we recommend that you have some small change to hand in the event that you may need to pay to park.